Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I was never a fan of roller coasters.

It's 5:30 PM and I've just put Zaida down for the fourth or fifth time to take a nap. We are both over tired, however, her mood seems to be standing up to it better than mine. I admit I have not started reading The No-Cry Sleep Solution...or I should say, I just now picked it up to begin. It starts off asking you a few questions, to all of which I responded with a resounding yes! Perhaps this will be the solution that we have been looking for.

Why didn't I pick it up a day or two ago? Because, of course, Zaida started getting a little better. Yesterday she took two, count 'em, two two hour naps. I was amazed. But then we come to today and it's almost a no-nap kind of day. Up and down, up and down. But I am now fully motivated to prop my eyes open and get through this book. I am eager to learn the secrets.

I had more I wanted to blabber on about but I'm far too tired at this point, so perhaps another day.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP